Friday, January 6, 2012

Am I Going to Do This?

Hi.  So, this is my first real attempt at a blog.  You know, because I have nothing better to do in my spare time. 

So, I am a mother to two amazing children.  I am the co-leader for my daughter's Girl Scout troop and to my son's Cub Scout troop.  I am also a wife and a third grade teacher.  Sometimes I forget how lucky I am.  Then I read my friend's Facebook posts or the news and realize that although my life isn't perfect, I do live a pretty charmed life.  My husband loves me (like for real, not like on TV).  My children are absolutely amazing (I'll save that for another day).  I have a great job (sometimes it doesn't feel like it, but I really do).  I own a nice home (maybe not my dream home, but it'll do).  I don't really NEED anything.  Of course, there are things I want, but I really have every thing I need.

So, that's me.  I'll add details later.  I'm not sure if I'm interesting enough that anyone will read it, but I think it's interesting enough to write about it.  This is certainly not going to end like Julie and Julia, but maybe someone will care enough to follow me.  Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. Silly Carrie, of COURSE you're interesting enough - and THEN some! Maybe I'll even post on my blog.

    ReplyDelete